Sunday 11 May 2014

terjemah Yaa Shahibiy versi Inggris

Like a froliscome twilight.
You hang around the hallways of departure….
Like a wounded sparrowhawk. You travel with no pavements of peace…
Assassinate all forms of connection…
And thunder with reminiscence…
Oh my friend…
Every time I called you.
The cry weeped for hearing me crying..
And every time I looked at you.
The memories destroyed my entire entity…
And the nostalgia made a shortcut straight to my heart…
And the trailer of memory returned to tear the cuts of my aches…
Tell me my friend.
What if tears streamed down on the cheeks..
Who would clear those tears out?
Tell me, what if the phantom of breakdown chased me behind the hallways of loss?
Where shall I find shelter and where the end will be?
Tell me, what if the birds left my sky…
Heading to the skyline of ruins…
Who would bring back the singing of bulbuls…
How can I draw a way of eternal bestowal…
Without a hand that supports my hand…
If it ever stumbled with demise?
Tell me, who would draw me on the details of his features for me to see the truth after the vanishing of mirage?
Who would bring me back prudence after being foolish
For my sake…
Listen to my speech, my friend, as it comes in one tone a symphony of remembrance that I made you own…
And don’t ask me if I miss you and miss being with you instead. Look between the lines of yourhands… you’ll find me as a prisoner, fighting death back and forth
Breathe deeply!
You will find me as a very little atom fighting its parallels to find its way to you..
Close your eyes… my phantom won’t vanish from your fantasy…
And smile to the drop of rain…
When it streams down your forehead and cheeks…
Greet it and wipe it away softly…
Just the way you used to pat my shoulder…
When I run away from the world’s nonsense to you…
touch the air, you’d definitely feel my presence…
as I’m part of your entity
I’m some of you…
I’m entirely you…
My friend
I’m you, oh you the page of whiteness
Gather my dispersion..
And sprinkle it on the layers of substantial pain…
If you decided to leave.
Light up the night lamps in daylight hours as the day wom’t look like a normal day no longer
Cover me with the garment of remembrance. As the cold will then breach the breaths of warmth…
And break up the ribs of nostalgia…
And drink from the antidote of the past with the heat of my breaths and feelings…
Leave if you want to leave… but…
Let your departure be to the lands of reunion, not to the lands of neglect and loss…
Be a home to me as I’m an orphan with no home
Homeless… drizzle with pain
I’m a wound
With human features so.
Be to me…
The way being home feels like..



No comments:

Post a Comment